The purpose of this Chapter is to promote motorcycling activities
for the Harley Owners Group® members. We encourage a family-oriented
club that portrays a positive image of motorcycling.
The great thing about Chapter activities is how much they reflect the passions and personalities of that Chapter’s members. No matter where in the world you go, every Chapter gives its activities a distinct feel and flavour.
For More Information
Contact our Membership Officer
Short rides, long rides, even overnight adventures – building memories and stories to tell. Isn’t that what it’s all about?
To join the Chapter you must be a National H.O.G.® Member (Full
or Associate). Annual Milton Chapter dues are $30.00, payable in April. Anyone joining
the Chapter October through April, will have their memberships expire
in April of the following year.
575 Ontario Street South, Milton, ON L9T 4R3
As a member of Milton H.O.G.® you will get full access to the members-only sections of the Milton H.O.G.® website
- Up-to-date info on ride schedule
- Forums (current events, general discussion, ride buddies section, buy and sell, archive, etc.)
- Event photos, newsletters, links, and much more!
To obtain a Membership Registration form, please email our Membership Officer or attend one of our monthly meetings. Bring the form to the next
Meeting along with a cheque for $25.00 and join in the fun!!
Members meet during riding season about 9:00 am and departs at 10:00 am at a pre‐determined location noted on the Forum. The ride schedule is posted in the members-only Forum
- We host one charity ride each year (our
Pop Tab Ride)
- We support other Chapter and charity rides when we can
- Members are involved in other rides in their own community
Other Events We Attend:
- Provincial H.O.G.® Rally
- National H.O.G.® Rally
- Port Dover every Friday the 13th
We Annually Host:
- Christmas Dance
- Curling Bonspiel ("HOGs on Ice")